Welcome to our journey

We are so excited to share our lives with all of you, as we expect the arrival of our miracle twins, due to be delivered on April 7, 2012.
We have waited for this time for many years and, although we are anxious and nervous, we are thrilled to welcome two new members to our family.
As we continue this journey, we invite our families and friends to follow along our adventures.



Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Not Being Able To Help

As the man in this relationship, aka the father, better known as the one who caused all of her discomfort, I find it hard to watch my wife in all her discomfort. Massages do not work, her shortness of breath, and all the issues she has with food, i.e heartburn, nausea, lack of appetite, etc has me at wits end. I am glad that the babies will be here in less than 80 days because I want those babies here healthy and happy, but I want my wife to feel better.

It is hard, especially while in school, and knowing more now about what she is going through. It is hard, know what is happening, and knowing that there is nothing that I can really do for her. I try to show her that I love her, but it is hard when I am sleeping and she is dealing with insomnia.

I wish that she would get the rest that she needs and deserves. She puts on a brave front everyday; I know that she will be an amazing mother to Lukas and Lilli. She already is a great wife, friend, woman. Now she will be able to add Mother to that list.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, you are very sweet! I hope the rest of the pregnancy passes quickly and more comfortably. Does Katja have a pregnancy pillow? It's like a curved body pillow. It was just what I needed to sleep comfortably in the last couple months when I was preggs with both our boys. I will pray for happy, healthy Ben, Katja and babies.

    Sarah (Mahalik) Sicinski

    ReplyDelete